JOIN CHRISTEL DEHAAN AND
BART PETERSON FOR A CELEBRATION
OF CHRISTEL HOUSE MEXICO'S
FIRST GRADUATION CEREMONY
JUNE 26-29, 2019
$2,170 Per Couple or $1,346 Single
Christel House originated in Mexico City in 1998. See how far we have come and the lives transformed during the past 21 years. Visit the communities our students call home, spend time in the classroom and be inspired by our first graduates. You will also be immersed in the vibrant culture of Mexico, experiencing a performance of the world-renowned Ballet Folklórico de México and a private boat tour through Xochimilco – ancient canals built by the Aztecs.
- Hotel accommodations for 3 nights in the luxurious 5-star Marquis Reforma with bellman and maid gratuities
- Meals: breakfast (3), lunch (2), dinner (3)
- Airport transfers and ground transportation
- Ballet Folklórico de México performance
- Xochimilco excursion with tour guide
- Donation to Christel House
Please note: Pricing does not include airfare. Guests are responsible for booking your own airfare. A minimum of 10 travelers must be secured for above pricing.
CLICK HERE FOR A
DETAILED INTINERARY OF THE TRIP
Interested? Please fill out form below.
Registration Deadline: April 15, 2019